Monday, September 10, 2012

September's bittersweet


Today I woke up and went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast and I realized it's not warm enough any more to walk around the appartment in huge T-shirts. And that brings me to the conclusion that summer's slipping through my fingers and there's just about nothing I can do to stop it.

Well, according to Facebook, lots of people have come to this realization but I first thought about it today. And for the first time in ages, a cup of black tea doesn't make it all better.

But you know what? Autumn is the best season for projects and for my wardrobe and for getting stuff done. So, I decided to make a list of goals for this fall that I'm going to share with you this week. 

And now, I think I'm going out and get one of my last decent portions of vitamin D for the year. And by the way, this is probably the last Monday of the year that doesn't make me feel depressed and suicidal since I'm starting school next week, so I think I'll enjoy it. 

I hope you enjoy your Monday, too.
xxo P.


No comments:

Post a Comment