Sunday, September 9, 2012

My 4 favourite websites

Well, hello there! I hope you're having a nice Sunday. I know I am. Skyping with friends from all over the world always makes my mood about 200% better.

I decided to share my 4 favourite websites with you today. In case you don't know them already, I hope you like them and find them useful.

Here they are in no specific order:

1. Stumble upon
This website for me, is what makes sitting in front of the computer worth it, and not just a waste of valuable time that you could spend reading or studying. It is basically a rich database with countless other websites, pages and pictures on various topics. What you do is, you choose a topic/topics and you browse/stumble for stuff you like. When you find something nice, you click the Like button and it goes right to your homepage where you could check it out again any time you like. I love that website. 



2. Picmonkey
Okey, so here's a secret. I don't use Photoshop. I don't have it, I don't know how to work with it. I just never learned how... 
So, in case you have the same "dirty little secret" or you just want to add effects to your photos quickly using a website, that's my solution for you. Check it out, it's awesome.



3. We are hunted
I might get accused of being a hipster for that one, but this website offers you a rich library of music in different categories. Some of the songs are really hipster-ish but I have found some really cool tracks there, so give it a chance. I love the interface.


4. The World's Best Ever.
The name speaks for itself. It has amazing music, videos, photos and articles for anyone's interests.
Check it out, you won't be disappointed.






I hope you like these websites. Sometimes the stuff I find on there makes my day.
xxo P.


No comments:

Post a Comment