Tuesday, September 11, 2012

5 likes

Wow, it's Tuesday again! Weird how the times flies...

Here are my 5 likes for this week:

1. Kimbra - Thanks so much to my New Zealand friend for making me check out that amazing lady again. I completely ignored her last time and I deeply regret it.
And yes, that IS that chick that sings in that weird famous Australian song.
Check her out, you won't be disappointed.

source

2. The city of Stuttgart and everyone in it. - I've been to a lot of cities the past year but that one just never leaves my heart. Besides, it was about time I gave it some credit.



3. The Ellen Degeneres Show - Since season 10 premiered yesterday, which I was reminded of by my Latvian friend, I thought I should mention how much I like that show. Sometimes I just watch a random video and suddenly, 2 hours later, I find myself still watching videos...
Darta, if you're reading this, I am so looking forward to our Ellen-night sometime in the near future.

source

4. Fancy Balconies - One day I'll have something like that in my house/apartment 

source

5. Portuguese - I have no picture for that one. I just love how the language sounds and I'd love to learn Portuguese someday!


Enjoy your Tuesday!
xxo P.




No comments:

Post a Comment