Friday, September 7, 2012

I had a bad day...



I'm not going to go into detail about all the things that went wrong today, I just wanted to share with you my personal "reward" to myself for making it through a bad day - a healthy and delicious fruit salad.

The aim of this post is to convince you that even though you have some small "disasters" in your life sometimes, you can still choose to finish the day with a smile. Because, let's face it, there's no one in the world whose plans haven't gone down the drain at least once in their life. 
Never beat yourself up for that kind of stuff, eat fruits instead!

And finally, I would like to apologize to a dear friend of mine for not being able to enjoy Bucharest with her today. I'm sorry, may be some other time...?

- xxo P.

No comments:

Post a Comment