Friday, September 14, 2012

Chocolate Banana Cupcakes

This is my favourite recipe for cupcakes that I found in a German baking book. It's not exactly easy to make but foreign recipes are usually quite elaborate for me... But it actually takes you not more than 15-20 to prepare the dough. So, I hope you don't find these cupcakes impossible to make and decide to try.


You need:

1. 2 Bananas
2. 100 g Butter
3. 250 g Flour + 2 tea spoons baking powder
4. 200g Dark Chocolate
5. 2 Eggs
6. 100 g Cooking cream
7. 100 g Sugar

The mixture makes for 12-14 cupcakes.


Preparation:
1.Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2.Melt the chocolate and the butter. Mix the flour with the baking powder.
3. Cut the bananas in small pieces and make a purée out of them with a fork.
4.Mix the eggs with the cooking dream, the sugar, the banana purée and the choco butter [s.2] Stir or use a mixer [2-3 mins].
5. Add the flour and stir.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.


P.S. I made some changes in this recipe that I think improve the taste. The original recipe requires you to put pieces of banana in the dough but I think they don't taste that good baked. And one more thing, you can also use the juice of one lemon to improve the taste. Personally, I don't think it improves anything.

Bon Appetit!
xxo P.




1 comment:

  1. gonna try these cupcakes in the next few weeks ! I'll let you know if I liked them ;)

    ReplyDelete