Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nobody likes Tuesdays

I really hate Tuesdays. Not now because I have holidays but when I have to go to school, Tuesday is really not my day...
That's why I decided to create this rubric on my blog where I share 5 things I like [not necessarily belonging to one category] every Tuesday.
I sincerely hope this will make my [and your] Tuesday a tiny bit better.

So here they are - my 5likes for this Tuesday:    

 1. Home-made peach juice with cinnamon


  2.Tulips


source

   4. Oscar Wilde's quotes
source


5. Poppies

The last two remind me of a really nice coincidence:
"Life has always poppies in her hands." - Oscar Wilde

I hope you enjoyed my 5 likes and hopefully I managed to encourage you to check out O. Wilde's quotes and Anastasia's photography. You won't regret it, I promise.

xxo P.


No comments:

Post a Comment