Monday, August 20, 2012

That dress that smells like summer

I really don't consider myself an expert when it comes to outfits - clothes, make-up and so on, which is why I rarely ever post anything fashion-related.
But there are some clothes in my wardrobe that I really like and I thought - since so many people are posting their outfit on their blogs, I can do it too. Right?
So here it is:


Truth is, I'm not wearing anything by a famous brand here and I can't make one of those fancy descriptions - bracelet by Fossil, jeans - F21 and a Hollister shirt. 
I found my dress in a second-hand shop 2 years ago [so if any of you recognizes it... oh my god, how cool is that gonna be!!] and the bag belongs to my mom, she's had it for ages. 
The only thing that is actually worth mentioning, are my glasses. They're H&M. Wohoo. Swedish people make just about everything in the world that's cheap and cool. Except ABBA. They suck.

Talking about Swedish people, I should mention Lykke Li and Robyn, both belong to my list of favourite artists. This is a pretty long list, by the way, but it has a special section for Swedish people. In case you don't know, Miike Snow is [a BAND] also from Sweden.
Check those dudes out on youtube, if you're not familiar with their music. They're all awesome and don't worry - they don't sing in Swedish. Not that I have anything against the Swedish language, of course, I find it quite... sophisticated.

Well well, it seems like I went from talking about outfits to talking about Swedish. Guess I'm not that good of a blogger yet, am I? 
Anyway, I hope you're still enjoying the blog and I promise to try and stick to the point next time[s].

xxo P.




No comments:

Post a Comment