Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's pizza time!

I love cooking with my dad. He's the one I learn from and we cook all kinds of things together. 
Yesterday we decided to make this pizza with all we had left in our fridge and it turned out pretty great, so I thought I should share it with you.

We made it in this kind of pot... I don't think there's an English word for that because this is pretty typical for the region here and it's not popular outside the Balkans but here's what I found when I googled it. This could actually give you a pretty good idea of Bulgarian cuisine and how amazingly delicious it is. [I'm not bragging... just saying :D]

So anyway, here's the pizza I promised:

I think I'll share some traditional recipes with you in the near future because this blog is a great opportunity for me to tell you more about me and my county and I hope you will like what I've planned for the upcoming weeks. 

By the way, Bulgaria's not exactly famous for its pizza but pizza here is pretty great... Better than in Germany anyway... No offence.

xxo P.

No comments:

Post a Comment