Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dear art journal,...

Like most bloggers, I also have an art journal. It's not only helpful for my blog but also for me, to keep track of my ideas and develop new projects, even the ones that I don't post here.
Having an art journal is kind of a project itself, if you ask me, and it also requires creativity. I love writing in my journal, and drawing - even though I suck at it.

You can take a look at my art journal here:

It has stuff in English, German and Bulgarian, so it's multilingual, I guess...

I like putting my own photos in my journal but I also put pictures I found on the Internet that somehow fit a certain topic.
I'm kinda new to this whole thing and my journal is far from great but I like the idea of having one. There will be more photos soon.


So, dear blog people out there, do you have an art journal? 

xoxo P.

No comments:

Post a Comment