Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday: 5 Likes

It's Tuesday again and it's time for my new 5 likes. Here they are:

1. The city of Barcelona
 I love that place. Amazing! If you haven't been there yet, consider it. And also, if you haven't seen the movie Vicky Christina Barcelona yet, consider that, too.

2. Rolling Stone Magazine
source
They used to publish it in Bulgarian but it didn't have enough readers [apparently]. I loved it, though, I have almost all the issues. I think I'll share my collection someday.
3. Ginger hair
source
I kind of have this obsession with ginger hair. I want to dye my hair ginger one day but I think I'll do it after I graduate. That way, when I go to college, no one will know how I looked before and they won't tell me: "Oh, you looked so much better with your natural color!"

4. Green Tea
source
I LOVE green tea. I drink a cup every morning and it's the best way to start my day.

5. The smell of new school books
source
Ok, that one is really weird, especially according to my mom. She says it's kind of creepy that I like the smell of glue on school books. It probably is kind of creepy but I had this friend in middle school that loved that too and we felt like soul mates back then. Everybody has a weird side, right? 


I hope you enjoyed my 5 likes and have a great Tuesday!
xxo P.



No comments:

Post a Comment